About the Role
$28/HR TO $34/HR SALARY
Provides financial management analysis and analytical assistance in the planning, development, and administration of assigned programs and projects including budget and financial analysis and reporting, grants management and reporting, contract administration, training and development, and/or legislative analysis and regulatory compliance; researches and analyzes programs, conducts needs analyses, feasibility studies, and evaluations, and makes recommendations for program, policy, and procedural improvement related to the accurate reporting of revenues, expenditures, and fund balances and transactions; develops complex accounting and financial systems; and performs related duties as assigned.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES - Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Processes, analyzes, and reconciles accounting and financial transactions to the general ledger; prepares, updates, and presents financial reports.
· Review all organization accounting and financial transactions for completeness, accuracy, and appropriate use of funding sources, and adherence to policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
· Performs professional-level financial management analysis and program analysis work in the planning, development, and administration, including budget and financial analysis and reporting, grants management and reporting, contract development and administration, training and development, and/or legislative analysis and regulatory compliance.
· Assists in developing and standardizing financial systems, internal controls, and tools and models to improve and continuously monitor the financial efficiency, sustainability, and effectiveness of organization operations.
· Identifies and recommends resolutions for budgetary problems and makes budget adjustments, prepare budget reports, analyses, and documents.
· Conducts meetings with management to evaluate revenue and expenditures and keep all parties apprised of issues, challenges, and resolutions.
· Performs a variety of grants management duties, including assisting with writing and submitting grant applications, preparing budgets, and grant administration activities; prepares monthly and quarterly grant reports; compiles data for grant audits and responds to questions; ensures funds received from grants comply with state and federal guidelines in regard to permissible use of monies.
· Reviews existing and proposed local, state, and federal legislation and regulations for fiscal impact on the program services and consults with department staff and management; recommends policy, guideline, and/or procedural changes to ensure compliance with new and pending legislation and regulations.
· Attends meetings, conferences, workshops, and training sessions; and reviews publications and related material to become and remain current on principles, practices, and new developments in assigned programs.
· Maintains and enforces all aspects of confidentiality of client information.
About the Company
The Tri Counties Community Action Partnership (TCCAP) bases all of its policies and procedures around Trauma Informed Care (TIC) philosophy, including our hiring process. TCCAP follows an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, pregnancy, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy applies to hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and terminations.